A new Hijrah, A new beginning

1431, it is 9 Muharram today. I'm happy having my short holiday with my beloved family at my hometown.
It's been a while, since the last time I'm blogging.

I've been thinking a lot, maybe I need to do some make over to my office wardrobe in this new hijrah. Need to ask some opinion from Mr Mykita. I've been eyeing on the abayas all over the internet. Most of the abayas which have the corporate look I found in the UK websites price ranging between 29 pound to 60 pound. This will leave a big hole in my pocket if I buy from there.
 This one is from Hijab Style, I like it very much. though the colour maybe a little too dark , but i think it will suits me for work.


This light colour of pink abayas from Aab website. SO in love with this one. but it cost about 65 pound. wow. Is there somebody who can help me, where i can find all these SWEET and SIMPLE abayas in KL.


0 pinchin':

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates


Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL