My life behind these 4 walls for 40 days

Yes alhamdulillah, finally, tomorrow I'll be free from the 'pantang' period. This is the first time I feel my holiday for 40 days was a long and a slow period. Cornered by these 4 walls without seeing the outside world, except for the time I'm travelling from KL to KB and to and fro between KK and Lundang, I felt like I was living in a box. My window to the outside world were just through the television and Internet. Yup, behind this 4 walls, it was the time for me to bond with my in laws and my parents. This was the time when you will really appreciate the one you love and who loves you.

There were up and down moments I've been through during those 40 days, but I'll keep only the best moment in my mind. I've decided for my next child, no more pantang at my hometown. I hope, my abe will always be with me, because he is the one who always give me morale support throughout the 40 days. I don't know what will happen to me, if you're not there for me, abe.

Behind these 4 walls, I had the chance to live with my parents like the old days, when i was in primary school. It been like i was the only child at home, but this time, the one that was pampered is Hariz.

In these 4 walls corner, I had the chance to live with my in laws. This is the first time in my life, I've been living at my in laws for more than 3 days. Thank you for the care giving and the love that was shared.

Under the roof cornered by these 4 walls, I've learnt that tolerance is important, forgive and forget is vital, love and care is the core of life.

Thank you to all for all that you've done for me and Hariz. Only Allah can pay for all the kindness.

0 pinchin':

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates


Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL