this is me, so please bear with my feelings

Today is 22 November 2010. I'm having running nose, my left shoulder is aching, and my stomach feel like there are some of the veins snapping every hour. I didn't complained to anybody. If this is the impact of the 40 days pantang, so I'll accept it.

I'm not a perfectionist, but I have my own way of doing everything in order. Planning is the important tool of all that I had been using all these while in my life. I'll get very irritated if somebody do the things I ask without planning ahead and end up everything goes hair wire. I'm not asking people to do things in my way, if your way is better than mine, than go ahead, be my guest. But, if otherwise, you really stepping on the red button. I can be patience sometimes, but this patience has its limits.

I never did anything wrong to you. I always try my best to make it all happen for you. But please, bear with me, this is me and my attitude.

0 pinchin':

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates


Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL