Thank you to my 2 greatest moms

My two greatest moms, mama and ma mertua who take care of me after giving birth to Hariz. There's nothing in the world can pay back for all the efforts and caregiving that they provide to me and Hariz during 'pantang'.

I wouldn't know there are so many things that you can't eat and do during pantang. If I was living all alone in KL with abe, I've would done all the forbidden things. Hehehe. Speaking from the nowadays young parents, we will just follow what is practical and left all the complicated 'pantangs' behind.

One thing I've learnt from this pantang. You really need the morale support from the husband. Thank you to abe, for being there for me. In the early stage after giving birth, I've been through the post-natal depression for a while. Selawat and ayat Kursi is always in my mind, I was so afraid if I can't control then it would be more worst and it will lead to 'gila meroyan'. Maybe because of too many comments, or too many things are not well prepared at home, made me so stressed out. Both me and abe, are well prepared in terms of financial, but some of the baby necessity are not there when we arrived home. So, my advice to the future going to be parents, make sure all the baby needs are well prepared, especially the basic necessity.

Another thing I don't like about pantang at kampung, I'm faraway from my abe. In my mind, I always wonder how about other couple, how they go through this separation moments of  'pantang'?. When you and your partner are separated, you'll lost the special moments of bonding between both of you and your little one.

So, 'tepuk dada' and 'tanya selera' of your own, how do you want to go through your pantang period.

0 pinchin':

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates


Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL