11 /11/ 2009


I'm at home today. Rashes attacked my hands and feet. OMG, very itchy. After meeting my doctor, taken my medicine, dizziness is taking over me.

Never mind, i still want to write something after a long time.

Last week, I had 2 days of English course @ level 9. learnt something very valuable from my teacher, ms sheila. she said "that there's something more important than your work, is your life. dont forget your life, because your life it's not all about your work. do not leave your family behind"

Starting from that day, I promised to myself to take it easy with my work. Is it because of the stress from work that I can't conceive till now? I promised that I will control my temper. I promised, I will cherish my love ones. I promised, I will do anything to keep my family together.

0 pinchin':

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates


Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL