13/11/09


Happy Birthday Rafidah Chin. Hope All your wish will come true someday dear 

 I remembered about my english class last week. Ms sheila said "you have to practice what you have learn so that you'll remember it".

I'm practising my english writing. I know that i'm not that "good" in english. What do you expect from a girl who lived her whole life, speaks in malay everyday, and english is her second language. 
Maybe i should go back to my hobby while i was in secondary school. Printed all the lyrics from internet, sang out loud, and search all the meaning for every little word in the whole song. That’s me. i remembered all the roxette lyrics (including their humming, hehhehe). i shared the same interest with my dear friend, ijal when i was in semesti.

Today, my colleagues are celebrating Fid's birthday. I hope I can join them, but my dear hubby will be alone. I cant leave him when he's alone. If only i could clone myself and i can be at two place at one time, i would. 

I have so much more to say, but so little time to write. Good night. Hope my day will be brighter than yesterday. I hope I could make all the people around me happier than yesterday. I hope, there's a miracle for me today better than yesterday :).

0 pinchin':

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates


Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL