Wooo..Kuching Here I come

This morning, i made a drastic decision. I stumble upon return tickets to Kuching on Maulud Nabi Public Holiday next year which only cost rm156 for two person. What a budget deal. I've been looking for tickets to Kuching since August but the fare was above RM250 return and reach to RM450 for two. 

It didn't take me too long to click the book button. Hihihi. But to my surprise, Airasia is charging passengers with credit card payment rm5/way (the so called convenience charge). that is too much. for two return ticket, i was charged rm20. I think this charge should not be there. What do the others think? this charge was already started on 2nd Nov 2009, just recently. they shouldn't charge us for the credit card transaction. we already pay our annual fee for the card. this is not fair.

Fair or not fair. I'm still going to Kuching next year. This will be my 2nd trip with Mr Mykita. Hope the time will fly quickly, so that March 2010 will come nearer. 

0 pinchin':

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates


Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL